Evo will take between 40 – 50 minutes to warm up, depending on the surrounding temperature and the brand of tea light used.
After 4 hrs use, or before, gently blow the tea light out without touching the product as it will now be hot.
Please use a new tea light every time you use the product to avoid changing it whilst mid-operation.
Please clean the base of the bottle before use every time. This will clear any soot that the tea light may have deposited onto the base of the bottle.
Use only the small 4-hour tea lights as the long-lasting ones will burn for too long. [One single wick tealight candle, maximum size 1.5 in. (38mm) dia. x 0.63 in. (16mm) high.]
Warning!! This Is Not A Toy!
- Do not use Evo with Neo bottles or old Telstar or Baby bottles. Neo bottles have a plastic coating that will melt. Older Telstar and Baby bottles may sit too near the candle, only use bottles bought from Mathmos in the last two years.
- Never use for more than 4 hours at any time as the product will become dangerously hot.
- Never touch the bottle or metal parts whilst the product is operating as they become very hot.
- Always allow one hour after use to let the product cool down before touching it or the tea light.
- Never move or shake the bottle when in use or for one hour afterwards, as this will cause irreparable clouding.
- Do not leave the product unattended with small children or animals.
- The bottle’s contents are not dangerous and can be disposed of normally.
- Should the liquids be spilt onto the skin or come into contact with the eyes, pour on cool water; if symptoms appear, please visit the doctor.
Use of Candles
Always read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions supplied with candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn the candle out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim the wick to about 1cm (1/2”) before lighting.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaming if the candle overheats and flares; cover with a damp cloth.
- Do not use water to extinguish the flame.